Los Angeles, California
3.6

I am Not very happy with their services!

I researched this company online because I needed a small closet to be made for up to $1,000.00 dollars and I spoke with Hank on the phone about it.

He was very nice and courteous and told me that he wanted to work with me on this project and he made an appointment to come over and give me the price quote.

Yes, he did come over and sadly he sent me this awful letter turning down my business solely based on the Fact that the project was Not Big Enough For Him To Take On, or in other words, it was Not Enough Money For Him To Make.

He also did nothing to recommend, nor refer me to another company and I am very angry and upset over his attitude towards this job.

When you are in business, you should be willing to take on any job whether it is Big or Small!

Anyway, I already found another company to do it that has much more Respect in which You Lack!

Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of the letter that Hank had sent out to me for your review and further reference.

Thank you for Not Helping Me Out!

Reason of review: he rejected my legitimate business because he says that the job was NOT big enough, meaning there was NOT enough money for him to make!.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: He was professional on the telephone, He make an appointment and showed up promptly, He was well mannered on the telephone as well, I had confidence in him doing the job, He does run a decent company for the most part.

I didn't like: He rejected my legitimate business, He would not refer me to another competitor, He wrote me a nasty rejection letter, He had no sympathy for my situation, He refused to respond to my last letter.

Had an Experience with One Day Organizing Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion